Abu Farhan Siddiqui
Having 39 years vast Experience in Construction industry out of which 25 years’ experience of kingdom of Saudi Arabia pioneer company "Saudi Bin Ladin Group". He maintains diversified expertise in material management in Electrical and Mechanical works. Having key managing position in Saudi Bin Ladin Group he has handled major project which comprises in billions of SR. Below are the few projects he has undertaken.
- King Abdullah 3rd Haram extension Project Makkah (2012 to 2015)
- King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project Makkah (DO KAAE) (2004 TO 2012)
- King Saud University Girl’s Section Riyadh (2006 to 2017)
- Jamarat Bridge – Minah (2007 to 2011)
- King Abdullah Economic city EMAR Towers – 2 Nos (2004 to 2007)
- Adan Airport - Yeman (2000 to 2003)
- Al salam Air craft maintenance Facility - Riyadh (1998 to 2001)
- Al – Nakeel Resort – Jaddah (1995 to 1998)
- Taiba Commercial building – Madinah (350 Million) 1995 to 1998.
- King Abdul Aziz Hospital ICU – CCU Unit Jeddah 1994 to 1196
- Dawadomi Airport (1999 to 2003)
- Residential and commercial complex – Madinah – Plot # 1
Prior to joining Fataim Interiors Imama Farhan worked at Ideographic
Designing and Adore studios as an Interior Designer and Designed various
Projects successfully. Where she worked on several residential, commercial
and recreational projects. Some of which became a talk of the town,
example: Philip Morris, Dawlance (Head Office), Karachi Stock Exchange,
400 Yard Banglow near Hill park. .
Imama is the talented interior designer and acumen behind Fataim Interiors.
She has also attended couple of International work shops regarding interior .
Design and Architecture, to keep herself updated towards the new trends.
Imama Farhan has completed her Bach(Hons) in Interior Design from one
of the most auspicious universities, Staffordshire University ,UK, with a
Distinction in design and theory both.